Tuesday, May 12, 2015

FORE!!! Gold card!


This weekend is my brother's birthday and so I needed a card quick as - so after a quick Google image search I came across a cute card that used the pun 'fore you' so I ran with it. I used the Christmas tree punch for the flag and stamped his age (cause he's older than me and I let him know that as often as I can hee hee!) using the Project Life Day to Day stamp set. The letters are of cause the Alpha thinlets dies - just LOVE these and use them ALL THE TIME!! The golf ball is the 1/2" circle punch which I also used to punch the hole in the grass - I also punched a hole in some Soft Suede card stock and placed that underneath the grass 'hole' to create the oval look to give it the right dimension. It was so easy it was almost embarrassing! lol 
Don't forget Saturday week (23 May from 9.30am) I have an open craft day to come and work on your own projects and have full use of my toys and tools. It's free, just BYO lunch, I'll provide morning/afternoon tea. Just let me know if you can make it :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment