Monday, June 30, 2014

Last day to order from 2013-2014 Catalogue


Yes TODAY is the last day to order from the 'current' catalogue. I am putting in my last order at 8pm tonight (Monday) so you need to let me know ASAP. This includes items from the Clearance Rack and the Retirement List
The photos I have to show you today is from my New Catalogue launch yesterday. I made a few samples and will share close up photos of them over the next week or so. 
Firstly is the printers rack I decorated using the Moonlight Paper Stack. This is a fun colourful pack that's very cool for cardmaking and Photolife style scrapbooking. I did use every print some how on this project - some might be fairly small lol! I used a few different stamp sets and dies and had a ball making this. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment