Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hoot Hoot - it's Holle's birthday!!


Well it was on Monday - she turned 3 (she's the daughter of a friend of mine). AND she (and her mum!!!) are ADDICTED to owls so I HAD to make a big owl using punches - and yes there is a retired punch for the face but I am NEVER selling that one! hee hee. 
The rest is fairly obvious what punches I used - but the hat was hand cut. I find sponging the edges of the cut punched pieces helps the 'character' to POP off the page! lol

Can I confess something - I have not sent ANY Christmas cards this year! whoops! I sold a heap last week and haven't had time to restock (I couldn't send bought cards could I!!!) so I'm sorry to my friends, family and customers - I may try and send New Year ones instead?????? lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment