Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Printers Tray



I was delighted to find this wooden printers tray shaped like a Christmas Tree on Trade Me a few months ago. It was a fun project to do using the Season of Style Designer Series Paper which includes Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Whisper White. Each little space is decorated with different ideas that could easily look great on a Christmas card. Below is a close up of each of the boxes.






I used the Ticket Duo punch to create the bricks on the fireplace.




The 'bows' are just circles with or without a bit punched out of the middle


I heat embossed our Pearls with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and used Gumball Green on the poinsettia 



these are from the Owl punch



I used SO MANY different stamp sets it would be a long list to type out! lol but I had fun!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment