Monday, August 5, 2013

Masquerade Party!


This weekend we are off to a friends 50th and it's a masquerade party so I just HAD to make some masks. I got the bases at a discount shop for just $2 each, they are a hard paper mache mask which is great for working on. I used ONLY Stampin' Up! products to decorate them. 


This is my husbands one. I used the Modern Medley DSP then the Glitter Paper. It start as silver glitter but I coloured it with the black marker pen. You'd want to use an older pen to do this as it does scuff up the nib, I just used an older one that was pretty scuffed up to start with! I used the Bird Punch 'wing' for the pieces around the eyes. 




This one is my one. I did paint the face silver with our old shimmer paint then U covered the top bit with red glitter paper. With the plain silver glitter paper I punched out butterflies from our smallest butterfly punch and again used the wing from the bird punch for the gold glitter card feature. I lined the eyes with the line of jewels to finish it off. Looking forward to making a card themed too! 


Photobucket

2 comments: