Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bright and Banner!!




One of the new colours that have come into the colour families is Crushed Curry. I do like a good yellow and this is a doozy!! I have used the new rotary cutter on the edge of the Crushed Curry mat -I used the small scallop blade. I do love the rotary cutter - really good for doing LOTS of cutting and with the option of adding decorative blade makes it two tools in one! The blades are SO easy to switch too, better than any other rotary cutter I have used. The banners are made from the new DSP Gingham Garden and the sentiment is from Hello Lovely stamp set. I matched the Crushed Curry with Island Indigo. 
Have you looked thru the new catalogue? I have a link to the online version on the top right side bar. Enjoy!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment