Wednesday, June 5, 2013

the bloke's shed!


For the Stampin' Up!'s convention I did a 'window' card for my 'swaps' as mention HERE in a past post. When I taught the card in class I made a masculine version - THE SHED! I used the Tool Shed background stamp that is about to retire. It was fun to make it and I may use it for my hubby's birthday this weekend as he would love a SHED just for him - instead he has a bit in the garage - unlike me who's got a whole room for my crafting! lol 


One of the highlights (there were many!) of convention was this amazing gift bag a fellow demo gave me. Shona Edmonds gave me it just before convention started and I LOVE it - HERE is Shona's blog. She made it using MDS- My Digital Studio. I haven't had much of a play with MDS but I am in awe of her ability with it!! 

Inside the organza bag was a great 'flip' book which had space for notes from each of the events of the convention. There was a DVD case for 'keepsakes' and the cutest survival kit - complete with chocolates and pain killers! lol THANK YOU SO MUCH Shona for my lovely gift!!! xxx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment