Monday, May 13, 2013

Red wine anyone??



this card is a card I made for my brother who's birthday was at the end of last month. He LOVES his red wine and so I thought I would match his card to that. I used Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke along with Very Vanilla. Bravo Burgundy is one of the colours that is going with our Colour Refresh and so after 30 June it won't be seen again! 
The 'map' of this card I cased DIRECTLY from a swap I received from Delys Cram. It is such a neat map that you can work so many ways. It's PERFECT for a good structured masculine card. 
Hope you all had a lovely mothers day yesterday! I got spoiled with brekkie in bed, a bit of shopping with daughter, got my car cleaned by son and they both cooked dinner so a very nice day indeed! Below is a pic of my two babes - taken last year in during our holiday in Cairns. They don't often appear in the same photo - he still thinks you can get germs your his sister so gives her a wide birth usually! hehe 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment