Thursday, May 30, 2013

my convention sample





at convention (and many Stampin' Up! events) we do 'swaps' - you make say 20 and swap with 20 people so you end up with a variety of samples that you can show customers. Good to show 'other' techniques that you haven't done or styles you may not of done. I didn't 'do' swaps this time - I did make 50 bag tags that I gave to everyone under my upline as 'gifts' and some amazing ladies still insisted that I have one of their swaps which was wonderful! But I did do two cards (exactly the same) - one for the display boards and one for a card donation box we had for raising funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. One of the cool things that Stampin' Up! do is support many charities and this year in our new Stampin' Up! catalogue (going LIVE on 1st July 2013) have a stamp set that from every set sold (and it's a cute as set!!!) $3.50 (NZ) go to this charity. Also I have signed up to volunteer and help out at the Auckland house. I love how the company likes to 'give back' or as it's called now 'pass it forward'.
ANYWAY I did forget to take a picture of my sample other than the one on the stand so squint your eyes and you might get the idea! lol  
ps - thanks Narelle for the better pic!! lol

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loved your swap Julia, I think it was one of the most photographed swaps on the board!

    ReplyDelete