Tuesday, March 26, 2013

you can now shop for Stampin' Up! products 24 hours a day ON LINE!!!


Today is a big day in New Zealand for Stampin' Up! Today we have gone ONLINE and LIVE with online shopping. You can now order you super Stampin' Up! products 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!! There are a few ways to do it BUT the best way is to go through my Stampin' Up! business blog which is pictured above - to go directly click HERE



When you get there go and click on the "PRODUCTS" tab as shown above. And then it's easy as - just start shopping!!! You can view all the current products, and access ALL the special and promotions. There will be online only 'specials' as well!! You OF CAUSE will get all rewards (hostess benefits) for qualifying orders as below. 


There is also our new product called My Digital Studio which is a digital design suite that enables you to create digital images containing the wonderful images and colours of the world of Stampin' Up! I will share more on this tomorrow - can't blow you right away!! 
Meanwhile here is a photo of some Easter crafting I did today - I've also included a post creating photo of my craft room! I am a messy crafter!!! LOL




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment