Wednesday, March 13, 2013

word gap card

I made this card for a friend of mine who's birthday is this month. I love making these word gap cards. I used the Primrose Petals co-ordination card stock which where you dry emboss it you can sand it and the other colour shows thru - as you can see on the lace embossing along the bottom of the card. The actual card is 21cm wide so the embossing folder doesn't actually go that length - I had to join two pieces together and I 'hid' the join under the bow!! Ribbon is fantastic for this type of things! lol It also covers the join of the embossed lace part to the card too!
I'm teaching this style of card on Friday night at one of my classes - we are doing "HAPPY" as the word and then you can add 'birthday', 'wedding day', 'easter', 'fathers/mothers day' etc LOTS of choices!
Have a great day!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Very effective with the word gap. Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance of a tutorial? Would love to make one

    ReplyDelete