Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Raspberry Ripple!



This is the card I sent to two of my downline who celebrated their birthdays in March - on the same day too!. I used the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper as the card base. This card stock has images in clear embossing powder already on them. I sponged around the edges of this heavy wight paper in Raspberry Ripple which softens the look of the card and brings out the pattern more. Added then the embellishments including the stitched Raspberry ribbon. I used the Crumb Cake envelopes that Stampin' Up! sell which helps to make the set look 'combined', you do need to cut your card stock to fit the envelope as it is based on the American card size not our A5 size. It's only a fraction shorter but best to do at the start of making the card rather than after you have completed it - if I had done that the ribbon would of needed to be cut and that would of been sad! lol
I also sponged around this envelope and stamped a flourish on it from Creative Elements to match the flourishes on the card. The sentiment is the single stamp 'Beautiful Birthday' - a great stamp for just $14.95NZ!!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment