Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day gift box


On Monday night Anne taught us how to make this cool box card. It's a cute idea with a box space on a card. I have made a Becky Roberts but this one is different because it has the spine so when it's shut like this it looks like a little box. I decorated mine for Valentines Day with help from the More Amore Specialty DSP, Hearts a Flutter stamps and dies.
Below you can see the inside, I stamped the 'Happy Valentines Day' stamp from You Are Loved stamp set directly onto the DSP. I also made the red chocolate hearts for the pocket which tasted not to bad! lol You could put tea light candles in too or anything that fits into the wee box.
I hope you had a lovely Valentines day and surrounded by the ones that love you. Here in New Zealand it isn't as big as other countries but my hubby and I went to Gold Class at the movies and had dinner during the film - action movie with Bruce Willis! hehe

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment