Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Voucher Holder


This is the card I made for a gift voucher - inside was the voucher and this is the holder/card for it. I knew who this was going to and her favourite colour is PURPLE so I used the three different purples Stampin' Up! currently have - Elegant Eggplant, Perfectly Plum and Wisteria Wonder. I used lots of layers, textures and stamping - which you can see from the below picture.

I can make gift vouchers for any amount and will always make a card like this to hold them in - unless you needed ASAP! lol  - These make AWESOME gift options for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or any celebration where you want the perfect gift - any crafter would LOVE it!!!
email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz -only available for New Zealand residents.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment