Saturday, November 10, 2012

Simple Christmas Card series - Brown Snow Deer

I have a dozen easy cards to show you. Each of these cards are fairly simple and easy but with good design makes them very effective.
This first card isn't my design at all - but whilst I don't often CASE other peoples work this card was soooooo cool I just had to - I didn't even change the colour as I LOVE non traditional colours for Christmas. It uses Lovely as a Tree which is the most popular stamp set we sell. It can be used for any time of the year. Here I used the single big tree. You stamp it several times without reinking to get the various trees. I sponged with a masking to get the hill edges and I actually used Dazzling Diamonds to give it a real snowy look.
The original designer of this card is Lisa Young - her blog www.addinkandstamp.blogspot.com and her card was posted on the 30th Sept.
See you tomorrow with another card :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment