Thursday, November 15, 2012

meet my candy boy


I had to share this with you - we will just have a one day break from the Christmas card series. He is the big bossy brother to my candy girls shown here
I used the retired stocking punch for his cool All Star boots, but everything else is current Stampin' Up! products. Somehow when making him he got a smudge on his cheek and I thought 'right he's going to be a rough and tumble kid' LOL! That was I made his face like I did, not smiling! I love doing punch art - you can create such cool expressions!!
Ok - back to cards tomorrow :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I must add that it was inspired by Jackie Topa's awesome candy kids! See the link to the girls for directions to her blog and see her other amazing punch art creations!

    ReplyDelete