Wednesday, October 31, 2012

cheers!! - here's to you!


this week I made a few cards for the girls in my first level downlines. These are girls that I personally recruited. They have been all working hard on their demoships as well as many of them are going thru some tough life issues! SO for some of the girls I made these 'cheers' cards- I did different colour combos just cause I could! lol I will show those over the next few days. I loved this set but this is the first time I actually USED it!. And as you can see below I had a "what the .......?" moment. I had accidentally put a stamp on a clear the wrong way around and didn't notice till I stamped it!! THIS is what it looked like!! I can't believe I didn't notice!!! And yes I did "laugh out LOUD" :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment