Friday, September 21, 2012


This is one of my favourite of my BAMBOO books. I think the simplicity of it makes it stands out. I kept the spine free of a cover so you can see how it looks when done. The stamp set I used for the picture on the cover is a Hostess set in the new Annual Catalogue called Summer Afternoon. I stamped it in Basic Black directly on to the Crumb Cake card and coloured it in with my white gel pen - gotta love that pen! The sentiment "Cherish the Moments" is from the baby set "Baby Prints" - the sentiment was PERFECT for the lazy reflective image of the swing set. I love looking at stamps individually and seeing how the can be used outside the 'obvious'!


This book is covered with Stampin' Up! fabric Candlelight Christmas. I did put a layer of padding between the cardboard of the cover and the fabric - I LOVE patting this one! lol The fabric was adhered to the card with the Fabric Adhesive we sell.
It's Friday night here in New Zealand and so we are looking forward to a great weekend! I have a workshop tomorrow morning so something really good to look forward too. I LOVE sharing what I do with others!!!
Happy weekend!!
Photobucket

1 comment: