Wednesday, June 13, 2012

cool spinner card from Crafters Anonymous class


Monday night's online class at Crafters Anonymous was taken by Dee Sturgeon and she showed us how to make this card that has a cool spinner inside. I decided to make mine a Christmas one as I am trying to get my stock of Christmas cards up as I ran out last year!

I used Night Of Navy which is a lush dark blue and silver embossing powder along with the silvery white sparkly card. Even though Christmas in New Zealand is in the middle of summer we still think of all things sparkly when it comes to the festive season. I also used the colour stacks for the DSP which I find is AWESOME for monochromatic style projects. You could use DSP in the hole in the center but I decided to stamp in silver embossing powder and I'm pleased with how it came out.


Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

<span class=Photobucket">

3 comments:

  1. The spinner inside the card is a lovely surprise. An impressive card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card. Are the instructions available to purchase? I would really like to make one of these cards. Thanks for all you share. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete