Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!



Wanting to wish all mothers or woman who are there for kids (related or not) a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
here are the two cards I made for my mum and my mother in law. These AMAZING card bases are only available through Stampin' Up! in North America, but a friend sent me some and I thought they would make LOVELY quick easy mum's day cards! You hardly need to put anything on on them to complete them. As you can see from the second picture the details are cut out. Just SO yummy!!

I slept in till 9.30am this morning! (wow) and then got yummy french toast made by my youngest and them some lovely pressies. As I type the sound of the vacuming is ringing through the house. Gotta love that!
have a lovely day you wonderful woman!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment