Thursday, April 12, 2012

another Crafters Anonymous class

This cool box was a class we did a few weeks ago on Crafters Anonymous. It is very pretty in real life, although it took a bit of folding and scoring. In the USA there is a die available by Stampin' Up! but it's not available here (yet???). I used the new Twitterpatted DSP for this one.
You can have it up or down, not sure which one I like more?

Yesterday I showed you the Easter gift I sent my Creafters Anonymous swap partner Debi, and here is the lovely gift I received from Debi. Isn't it cool!!! I love all the glittery birds.And in the bag there was (note the word WAS) LOTS of lovely chocolates - including Pineapple Lump marshmallow eggs - OH WOW how cool were they!! For those not in New Zealand, Pineapple Lumps are a New Zealand favourite lollie (candy, sweets). They are so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment