Saturday, March 24, 2012

FAT FREE EASTER EGGS!!!

Aren't these the cutest little eggs you've ever seen!! They are made by covering egg shaped foam and little pieces of fabric. I am working on another project with this new fabric called Twitterpated, and had some little scraps which I am SOOO pleased I didn't throw away! I used the Stampin' Up! glue stick to attach the fabric to the eggs. Added some ribbon which finishes it off but I had to colour some of it to match. I have done a ribbon share with the pleated ribbon and only had the green and blue, so I used my Blushing Bride marker pen to colour some Very Vanilla ribbon - perfect!!!

I used some more fabric on the card plus a few more products that are coming in the new Autumn-Winter mini. Bet you can't wait to play with new toys!! hehe
thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment